Pr Antique Aladdin Washington Drape Oil Lamp Model B B-53 Crow Foot Clear Glass
Pair, circa 1940s, Antique Aladdin Washington Drape Oil Lamps, Model B B-53. They have the Crow Foot pattern around the base and are Clear Glass. Condition is "Used", the glass is in excellent condition and they are original. The chimneys have been replaced at some point in time but are the Aladdin brand. The item "Pr Antique Aladdin Washington Drape Oil Lamp Model B B-53 Crow Foot Clear Glass" is in sale since Sunday, February 28, 2021. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Lamps, Lighting\Lamps\ Non-Electric\Kerosene". The seller is "eyeinthesky00" and is located in Saugerties, New York.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Brand: Aladdin
- Model: B-53
- Modified Item: No
- More info: Pre or post WWII Era, c. 1941-1955 1940's
- Featured Refinements: Aladdin Kerosene Lamp
- Material: Clear Glass, Plain Stem, Crow Foot Base
- Brand info: Aladdin Mantle Lamp Co.
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Style info: Hurricane Lantern, Oil Light Parlor Banquet Lamp
- Power Source: Kerosene
- Handmade: No
- Color: Gold Brass & Clear Glass
- Style details: Art Deco Old Grandma Farmhouse Chic
- Extra info: Footed Pedestal Paraffin Oil Kerosene Lamp
- Burner: Nu Type Model B Made in Chicago IL, USA